Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Silent Witness by Rebecca Forster

     Things seemed to be going well for Archer and Josie after her big trial. She took Hannah into her home and though Archer wasn't thrilled with it, he was adjusting.  Out of the blue, Archer is arrested for the murder of his step-son. To say Josie is thrown for a loop is an understatement.  She hadn't known about the boy or the death. Now she was trying to defend him and understand the situation.  It's almost too much for Josie to deal with.  Can she defend Archer and remain his lover? 

     This is a fantastic book.  Rebecca Forster weaves such a wonderful story you get lost from page one.  I found the story well written and plotted out. The characters defined and relate-able.  This is one of the best legal thrillers you'll ever find.  Forster has a way of making you feel as though you are right there with the characters every step of the way. You'll love these books.

      I found no issues.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it kept my attention until the end. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, saw your Tweet and explored to find this fabulous review. Many, many thanks for taking the time to read Silent Witness. I'm thrilled you liked it. I hope you'll check out all the witness books. The adventures never stop for Josie, Hannah and Archer. Thank you again for adding my work to your reading list! What a nice way to end the day.

    ReplyDelete