Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, January 17, 2014

Firebolt by Adrienne Woods

       Elena and her father were always on the run. She never knew why, only that she hated it.  Three months here and three months there. She had no friends and life was boring. Then one night her life changes in ways she could never expect.  As they are trying to get away, Elena watches  her father turn into a dragon and then is killed by another dragon.  She can't believe her eyes.  Dragons?  Elena has a whole lot more to learn before she can become the great person she is meant to be.   New friends will help her along the way, but the confidence has to come from within.

      An amazing tale of dragons and those who can  claim them.  A mix of shifting, magic and good old fashioned teen love.  Ms Woods made this story an enchanting and engaging one to read.  I love that she mixed in how teen girls deal with daily life as well as all the things Elena must go through  to make the adjustment.  You will find the characters wonderful to read about. They just leap off the page at you.  You can really put yourself in Elena's shoes.  Thank you for such a wonderful read Ms. Woods.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it made a dragon lover out of me~!




I was born and raised in South Africa, where I still live with my husband, and two beautiful little girls. I always knew that I was going to be a writer but it only started to happen about four years ago, now I can’t stop writing.

In my free time, If I get any because Moms don’t really have free time, I love to spend time with friends, if it’s a girls night out, or just a movie, I’m a very chilled person.

My writing career is starting with Firebolt, book one with the Dragonian Series, there will be four books in total and two to three books that is about the stories taking place inside The Dragonian Series.

I do write in different Genres, I have a woman’s fiction called the Pregnancy Diaries, but it would be published under another name. And then I have a paranormal series, called the Watercress series. There are about ten novels in that one.

I was born and raised in South Africa, where I still live with my husband, and two beautiful little girls. I always knew that I was going to be a writer but it only started to happen about four years ago, now I can’t stop writing.

In my free time, If I get any because Moms don’t really have free time, I love to spend time with friends, if it’s a girls night out, or just a movie, I’m a very chilled person.

My writing career is starting with Firebolt, book one with the Dragonian Series, there will be four books in total and two to three books that is about the stories taking place inside The Dragonian Series.

I do write in different Genres, I have a woman’s fiction called the Pregnancy Diaries, but it would be published under another name. And then I have a paranormal series, called the Watercress series. There are about ten novels in that one. So, plenty of novels to come out, so little time.

I hope you are going to embrace the Dragonian Series as much as I loved writing them.

Kind Wishes,

Adrienne Woods

Author Links

G+



No comments:

Post a Comment