Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

What Happens At Christmas by Victoria Alexander

     Camille has found herself a new husband.  A prince.  The only problem is her family is less than conventional. What's a woman to do? Why hire actors to portray her family and servants.  The prince, after all, expects to see a classic English Christmas.  Camille never expects her first love to show up out of the blue. It's been eleven years.  Here he is though. Standing in her home and wondering who all these strange people are.  Grayson reluctantly agrees to help Camille with her scheme while silently planning to stop this engagement. 

     Funny and sweet, this book will make you laugh and tug at your heart.  Ms Alexander adds just the right amount of romance, love and giggles to this book. You'll enjoy the escapades of Camille and her ragtag cast.  An easy read, you'll finish this one before you know it. It's amazing.

     I found no issues with this one.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I have some friends I can see doing this..lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment