Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Price of Justice by Alan Breham

      Detective Jason Scarsdale lost his wife years before. It was a senseless accident that took her life. Jason still blamed himself for it.  He was trying to move on with his life and raise his daughter but it wasn't easy.  He kept busy with work and spending time with his daughter doing fun things.  It was while working on a case he met Dani.  No one knew much about the profiler but she was good at her job. Jason's daughter Shannon met Dani and loved her instantly. There was something about Dani though. Jason felt she was hiding something... and she was. A secret so dark and dangerous it may end their budding relationship.

     This is one book with many twists and turns. You will think you have everything figured out several times before you reach the end. Great characters who come alive on the page and a story that will blow your mind, this book is worth the read!  I was pleasantly surprised while reading this book.  A different take on justice and WOW is it fantastic.  I recommend this one Highly.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it is an amazing story that could become a series.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie, thank you very much for taking the time to review my novel, Price of Justice.

    ReplyDelete