Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mischief and Mistletoe by Mary Jo Putney, Jo Beverly, Joanna Bourne, Patricia Rice, Nicola Cornick, Cara Elliott, Anne Gracie & Susan King

       The season may have ended by the calendar, but with these lovely authors, we can continue to enjoy the romance.  Eight stories show us the Christmas season is one of love and romance.  Each unique in it's telling, these stories will warm  your heart and keep you smiling.  They are very well written by some of the biggest names in romance.  The characters are ones you will be rooting for.  I highly recommend these stories for any day of the year! 

    I found no issues with these books.

    I gave this book 5 cheers out of 5 because it uplifted my spirits in a way I hadn't planned on. 

1 comment:

  1. I love historical romance and especially love multi-author compendiums of short stories, so this sounds really great! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete