Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Crave: An erotic romance novel by Amelia Gates

     Keira is a pastry chef. She owns her own shop and has a great location. Unfortunately, it's not even her bright spot any more. She and Jimmy just broke up. Keira is sure she'll never get over Jimmy. He seems just a little to selfish for her tastes.  Getting over a long term relationship is never easy. Time. It just takes time.

     An easy read, this book is full of fire!  Ms. Gates shows us just how blind we can be in relationships of all kinds.  The writing is amazing and the characters are probably like some of your friends.  It was agonizing to read all the trouble Keira had with Jimmy. Ms. Gates turns up the heat in this book as well. It will melt you. I really thought this was a good read and one we all need to re-read from time to time.  Share this book with your friends and acquaintances, they'll all enjoy it.  Add it to your library today!

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it was too hot to lay down.

No comments:

Post a Comment