Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Deep Deceit by Anne Louise O'Connell

     Celeste and her daughter Tamara are new residents of Dubai.  They are simply waiting for her husband to join them to move into their own home.  While at an exercise class, Celeste meets Susan.  They become great friends and spend much time together.  Strange things begin to happen to Celeste and she takes Susan as a confidante. When Tamara goes missing, Celeste, Susan and Susan's husband go searching for her.  They can't imagine where she's gone to.  Celeste hopes she turns up before she has to tell her husband.

     Set in beautiful Dubai, this book entices you. It's a thriller that will make your blood run cold. It's every parents nightmare come true.  The writing is solid and the characters could live on your street or in your town.  Ms O'Connell crafts this book in such a way you'll never be sure just who is who.  I was enthralled with this book from page one.  This is a must read.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it is just that great!

No comments:

Post a Comment