Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Strength To Be Human by Mark Antony Rossi

     Our society has had many influences.  In the nineteenth century, we were a moralist society. We were very careful to impart this wisdom on our children.  In the twentieth century, we were a political society.  We've relied on religion and politics to make the world a better place.  We now have to learn the big multi-national companies are our enemies.  We as a society are more concerned with making better machines than we are raising better children. As a society, we pump excess into our daily lives. How can our children be any different.

     This book is an intense one. I enjoyed it because it really breaks down our society and points out the issues.  I believe this book can help everyone view society through clear eyes.  I suggest it for book clubs, libraries and classrooms. It's one you really must sit down and read.  I was surprised how spot on it is.

     I found no issues.

      I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because it's not my typical read.

No comments:

Post a Comment