Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Product Review- Dr. Cool Ice Therapy Wrap and Dr. Cool Chill Sport Cooling Towel by OmniiDeals


     Dr. Cool Ice Therapy Wrap

I love this product! It really delivers the help it claims to. It's so easy to use this product. You wet it and put it in the freezer for twenty  minutes. It comes with this cool little bag to keep it cold. It's perfect for the parents of kids in sports. You can have this ice pack right there and since it has Velcro closures it will stay in place easily. You will never find a product like this that works so well. This is washable too. There are different sizes so you can ice down wherever you need to.  

  I give this product 5 cheers out of 5 because it's truly an amazing product.







Dr. Cool Chill Sport Cooling Towel






Do you get overheated on summer days? I do and I thought this product might be the answer. I was skeptical about it when I saw it. After I received it, I wet it and placed it around my neck. It cooled me off right away. It was amazing to be out in ninety degree heat yet feel so cool. It really does keep you about thirty degrees cooler. I was sold after the third or fourth time using this. I love that this towel is reusable and washable.  I can't wait to try more products from this company.

I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's perfect for inside or outside. 
 


1 comment:

  1. It's better to be over-prepared when it comes to outdoor activities and workouts. Rather than bringing an old bandana and bucket of ice to stay cool, throw one of these cooling towels in your pack to provide relief during and after a long, hot day. Simply soak the towel in water, wring it out, snap it a few times, and voila — a cool, refreshing towel to take your woes away.

    ReplyDelete