Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Psychotic Remodeling by Rick MacKay

     Are you thinking of remodeling your home? Do you have lots of experience with remodeling your home? Either way, this book is for you. We've all known someone or experienced the headaches of remodeling. The problem is, we see it through the customer stand point. This book will show you  from the construction company or remodeling company's point of view. Believe me, there are many things we as customers don't consider when beginning this challenge. You will after you read this book.

     Well written with humor and yet seriousness, this book will open your eyes. It's written in a way you will understand exactly what the author is writing about. I haven't had a home to remodel but I've viewed my older sisters nightmares. Some caused by her, some caused by the re-modelers. Mr. MacKay gives us five points to follow and I believe each one is important. After reading this book and if you follow the five major points, you should have a happy and successful remodel.  I found this book to be a big help with setting up a plan. Those who seek to remodel should read this first. I believe in it that strongly.

     I didn't find issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a how-not-to-book all homeowners need.

No comments:

Post a Comment