Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Wantin (Wantin #1) by Truth Devour

     Talia was a world traveler at age six. Her parents work took them to remote places. It's in one of these places, they die. Talia is sad but she has the woman who watched over her. Before she knows it, an aunt and uncle come to take her to live with them. Her life will change forever and not always for the better.

     My favorite part of this book is Talia. She remains true to her own beliefs and rules. Talia is a powerful woman. This story takes chances and it's exciting. The story is well written and the characters complex. You will embrace Talia right away. There are a couple areas some people may object to, but keep reading. You'll see it's not as "bad" as you thought. I can't wait to read more by this author.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the one area some may object to.

No comments:

Post a Comment