Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, August 20, 2020

His To Buy by Emily Hale

    Ben doesn't have time for a steady relationship. Work means everything to him and his family.  Ben knows one day he'll inherit the family fortune and businesses. Kimani wants and needs the job working as a journalist. She came up with this crazy plan to prove she can do the job.  Time at a friend's cabin may change both of them forever.


   This hot, hot, hot story is fantastic! Wonderful characters. Terrific plotting and a different approach to romance makes this a book to have. Ms. Hale keeps this story flowing and full of surprises. This is an explicit book, so not for those easily offended. Purchase this book today. It will make a terrific gift!  


     I found no issues.


     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it would make a fantastic book to read aloud with your significant other.

No comments:

Post a Comment