Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, August 29, 2020

How the Squid Got Two Long Arms by Henry L. Herz

 

     Squid is swimming deep in the cold water. He shivers and spots a sweater. He knows it isn't his but he takes it anyway. While swimming a bit further, Squid finds other clothes and takes them as well.  When his friends find out what's happened they go to Squid and take their things back. In the process they stretch Squid's arms.

    A cute way to tell an interesting tale about Squid. Children will be fascinated by the tale. The beautiful illustrations will keep their attention. Perfect for an afternoon read or a bedtime story. This should be in your child's library.

I found no issues.

  I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a cute story.





No comments:

Post a Comment