Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, August 31, 2020

Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay

 

    Sarah and her family were having an ordinary day. Although her parents seemed on edge, no one had reason to expect the nightmare they were about to face. Julia was an American journalist who had lived in Paris for many years. She was also at a crossroads she never expected. What happens to both of these women is astonishing. 

     Well written and plotted. Characters are well defined and relate-able. This book will haunt the reader. It's educational and historic. I'm sure many will be surprised when they devour this book. Ms. de Rosnay has just the right touch for this emotional story. GET THIS BOOK!

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one a resounding 5 cheers out of 5 because this book still haunts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment