Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, August 31, 2020

Shot Through the Heart by Andrea Downing

 

   Shiloh Coltrane is a ranch owner who keeps to himself.  His purpose in life is to right a family wrong. He just hasn't decided how to go about it.  Sydney Cantrell came west because it was the only place she might get to do her job. Sydney, I mean Dr. Cantrell wants more than anything to be a practicing doctor. Will Shiloh and Sydney each find what they are looking for?

     This book includes some fabulous characters whose personalities are very well defined. The writing is first rate and easy to follow. I enjoyed the overall story.

     I did find issues.  This book has no backbone. By that I mean everything is all neat and tidy. No real conflict to resolve. No real grit. Even the fire was neat and tidy. It needs some punch.

     I gave this one 3 cheers out of 5 because of the issues I listed.

    

     

No comments:

Post a Comment