Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, August 31, 2020

The Safe Place by Anna Downes

 

     Emily is not having a great day. It seems like her life is falling apart right before her eyes. Then she meets Scott. Emily is attracted to him and believes he might be attracted to her. He hires her for his company and that's when things began to get strange.  

     While the pacing is slow, it is well written. The characters are well defined and interesting. I have to say the "creepy factor" is evident as well. I was surprised many times in this book. It usually came out of nowhere. If you enjoy thrillers, you'll love this book.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the slow pacing.

No comments:

Post a Comment