Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, September 25, 2020

Always on My Mind by Andrea Downing

     
 It's 1972, the time of hippies, Vietnam and free love. One of those hippies found herself in Wyoming without a ride to California. A farmer there, Cooper by name, took her in. She cooked and cleaned for him. Occasionally she helped outside too.  This hippie, Cassie, knew she was falling in love with Cooper. She had no idea Cooper would continue to be in her life for many years. Though she leaves the farm, Cooper never leaves her mind. Life goes on.

     This is a different kind of love story. Well written, this story brings you in immediately. The characters are well defined. The type of characters you may find in your own life. Ms. Downing tells the story in such a way you are in a quandary over whether or not to put the book aside. Each page reveals a little more. It's just enough to begin that quandary. I can tell you, you will be rooting for Cassie. This book is perfect for everyone. Even those who may not be into romance, get this book. It's that great! It's a perfect gift for anyone. 

     I found no issues in this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's written so well.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for taking the time to read and review my book. I'm so pleased you enjoyed it. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete