Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, September 5, 2020

The Devil and Dayna Dalton (Bulwark Anthology #9) by Brit Lunden

 

     Dayna tried all her life to prove she wasn't like her mother. She wasn't wild and undependable. She was a good reporter and a responsible person. Her one "fault" was her love for Clay. He was married and never led her on. In this town, strange things happened. Dayna was going to find out why.

     If you are looking for an original book, this is it. Ms. Lunden's writing is great! She made sure to keep the reader off balance while defining the characters with style. You'll be glad you got this book. I love that the odd things happen to a select few. It's not something everyone experiences. She doesn't give a reason for why this happens. You never know quite when it will happen.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because the pacing needed to be a bit faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment