Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Divorce to Discovery by Jill Wilson

Jill is a model wife and mother. She is busy from sunrise to sunset. From the outside, it looks as though Jill's family is perfect. Friends,neighbors and relatives were shocked when her marriage ended. No one was more shocked than Jill. She realizes she must move forward and find out who she was now. One question, did she have the wherewithal to handle it?

   Oh my goodness! You are going to enjoy this book. The writing is impeccable. The characters are three dimensional and easy to relate too. The pace is steady and page-turning. Your heart will go out to Jill as she works her way through this. Ms. Wilson is a fantastic storyteller. She keeps the reader involved through the entire book. Ms. Wilson uses humor to get through some of the book and it's a nice break from the intensity. You must get this book for your book club or your own library.

     I found no issues.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's truly a sensational read.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment