Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Promises to Theresa by Marianne Komek

 

     Theresa has two goals right now. One, get into an Ivy League school. Two, be the most outstanding editor of her high school paper.  She never expects the huge twist that hits her. Suddenly everything changes.  The question now is can she get through it?

     The characters are well defined. The writing is good. I love the way everyone became so supportive when they discover Theresa's problem. You'll need a tissue for this one. The subject matter is delicate but Ms. Komek handles it with finesse. 

     I found one issue. The opening was very dry. It didn't seem as if the writer was interested.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because Ms. Komek picks up the pace and ends on a strong note.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment