Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Witches Protection Program by Michael Phillip Cash

     Wes Rockville hasn't lived up to his family's expectations. He seems to mess up wherever he works. His Dad and Grandfather are high ranking in the police department. They'd hoped We would be as well. Wes is transferred for the last time. The program is DUMBO. This is his chance to show his family he can do the job. Will it work?

      This book is teeming with fun. It is definitely one you want in your TBR pile. It's well written and the characters are believable. Every child has questions about witches, and this one answers most of them. It's for adults though. You are gonna laugh and enjoy this book. The author is a master storyteller.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it is thoroughly entertaining.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment