Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

 

 


Hello Friends and Followers,

    I just wanted to let everyone know what's happening.  I am still having issues with my sight.  This time it's something new plus the old issues.  I'd give you the names of the issues if I could remember them.  I'm reading when I can and I  post as I'm able. Some off you know I've had trouble with Amazon and Mr. Jeff Bezos.  He's trying to make me pay $50 before I post any reviews. It's illegal to make people pay to post reviews. My lawyer is the one who let me in on that.  So I am doing my best to get Mr. Bezos to take that off my account so I can post my reviews. I do have about 50 reviews to post but remember I  post them in 30 places and that takes time.

   I am doing my best to keep things going. Talk to you soon!

Melanie

      


    

No comments:

Post a Comment