Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, October 23, 2023

Important News

 



Well everyone, I went to the eye doctor again today. Shot in the right eye but vision isn't good. Looks like I'm looking through a fog. The left eye, well he held out for more. I have to have surgery on him. Something about blood vessels causing issues and making it difficult to see.  Boils down to this. I am reading when I'm able to make out the words. For now, at least, that is how I will have to approach things. I know this isn't optimal but I have to hang on to the good news I get. Dr. Gordon is amazing! She's gentle and explains things so I get it. I know she will do what she can for me. 

I'm ready to face whatever happens. I'll be down for two weeks  but total time down will be four weeks Dr. Gordon says. Just wanted to let y'all know. I appreciate your patience and ask for a small prayer to help the good out weigh the bad.  Huggles to each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment