Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Khizara: Book 1 in the Tokorel Series by Drew Bankston


   Linsora wasn't sure if she'd ever get out of prison.  Standing up for her principles is how she ended up here. Just as Linsora is working on a plan to get out but before she puts it into place, Permac has already set things up for her to be busted out of prison. The people who help her escape were paid handsomely to bring her to Permac's  apartment. 

  What an amazing world Mr. Bankston has created. He writes in great detail. If you close your eyes, you can almost see the planets. I wasn't sure I'd like this book, it seemed to be over my head at first glance. I started reading and became so engrossed in the story I lost track of time. Mr. Bankston's writing gently tugs you along.  He has given us a romance, a war and an archeologists dig.  You must read this book.

 I found no issues.

 I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the world in this book is so refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment