Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

The Eidola Project Robert Herold

  When a young girl goes missing, but no one seems to be looking for her, strange things are happening.  Since the missing girl, Molly, snuck out many times even her father wasn't certain of where she might be. He alerted the police with the news of Molly being missing. How will they ever find her?

    This story is perfect for October. Mr. Herold does an amazing job of telling every characters individual story. He weaves the plot in such a way that will make you wonder if you missed some details. There is a little of everything in this book. Psychics, ghost hunters and investigators all have a place in the story. I was enthralled with this book. Can't wait to see what's next for Mr. Herold.

  I did find one issues, well it's more like a suggestion. I think Nigel's story should have been explained a bit earlier.

   I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a wee bit spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment