Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Emma Learns To Sprout by Shir Guez

     Emma gets a lesson in how to make veggies grow. Her mother helps her with this lesson and one about how healthy the food is when it's raw.  Emma gets excited by the new lessons and wants to get started immediately.

     I enjoy a book that teaches a lesson and this one does. It's cute and sweet so children won't get bored with it.  Children love these types of books. They feel so important when they learn something new. Help your child learn more with this book.

     I did find issues. It's to short and sweet. Just at the time the child gets settled to listen, it's over. It needs to be extended.

    I gave this one 3 cheers out of 5 because it's just so short.

No comments:

Post a Comment