Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Let It Snow by Ica Iova

     Two years after her fiancee disappeared, Catherine Nolan decided she needed a vacation.  Her friend Susan encouraged her to go somewhere warm and tropical. Being from Vancouver, Canada, they both thought it would be terrific.  Catherine had no idea that her vacation would turn into  the nightmare it did.  Snow, car accidents and strange men topped the list.  
     Erik knew Catherine was trouble the moment he saw her.  He wanted to protect her and learn more about her.  It seemed odd since they'd just met but she was in his thoughts more often than he liked.  When he suggested the Las Vegas trip for the two of them, he just wanted to make up for the lousy start to Cat's vacation.  Now they were there, he couldn't wait to see what happened.

     This wonderful story will have you laughing, smiling and hitting the oooh-ahhh button. *smile* I was hooked from page one on this one.  Perfect for any time of the year, but really idealic for this season, this book is a keeper.  I loved the feisty, not-afraid-to-let-anger-fly attitude of the female lead.  She is so fun to read about. I enjoyed the fact Erik did his best to stay a gentleman through their first meeting.  I felt as if I were a friend visiting these in their home. It is a fantastic book.  You'll enjoy the clash between them. It's funny and  explosive. I felt a special kinship to Catherine because of her childhood. It resembles mine in many ways.  GET THIS BOOK! You'll adore it.

     I found minor grammatical errors but those who read here know I'm more about the characters and their story than anything. 

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I fell for both characters quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment