Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas To All Who Read Here!


My Dear Readers,

     I hope today was filled to over flowing with love, laughter and family!  Without you, our readers, our blog would be nothing and we want to thank you for keeping us in mind when you look for reviews.  We try to bring you easy to read, short reviews so you can spend time reading or shopping for books.  *smile*  I know many of you don't have time to read the long reviews with spoiler alerts every time you are looking for a new book to read.  We will continue to bring you terrific, honest reviews that you can depend on.  
    
     I hope the rest of the holiday season finds you joyous and with family and friends. 2015 will be the best year yet here! We are going to have a Facebook page for the blog too where we can do possible giveaways. 

      Thank you,
 Melanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment