Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Regret Me Not by Danielle Sibarium

     It's her senior year and all Mackenzie can think about is getting out of the small town she lives in.  A chance to go away to college and grow as a person.  Then she meets Brayden.  He's not the typical quarterback.  He's sweet and kind. Caring and sort of the guardian for the rest of the team.  Kenzie had no way of knowing Brayden had wanted to know her better.  
     Before long, Kenzie and Brayden are inseparable.   Nothing seems to go the way it's supposed to from that point on. Their love, however, remains constant.  Can they survive what life throws at them? Everyone is pulling for them.

     I LOVED this book. I laughed, cried and enjoyed every word of this read.  Well written with such strong characters, you'll be glad you picked it up too.  I liked Kenzie and Brayden right away. They seem to be made for each other.   It's a beautiful love story and will bring tears to your eyes. I had the tissues sitting beside me throughout this book.  The last four chapters  are really gonna bring the tears.  I will read this book again and again. It will be a classic I'm certain of it.  This author is going on my faves list.  She should be on yours too.  

     I didn't find any issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's simply a beautiful love story and needed to be told. 

No comments:

Post a Comment