Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Indebted by J.L. Beck

     Bree was coming home from college for a visit.  She had no idea how her father had been paying bills around their farm.  Since her mother's death, things had been rough for Bree and her father.  This trip home would forever change her life.
     Alzerro was not someone to be trifled with. He plays for keeps. While trying to collect a debt Bree's father owed him, Alzerro saw Bree's photo and decided to make a trade. He'd take her to pay her father's debt. 

     I love that this book is told from Bree's and Alzerro's point of view.  It's nice to "hear" what they think of the other person.  Well written with characters so well defined you can imagine meeting them on the street, this book is on my top ten favorites list.  Passionate and raw, J.L. Beck lays it all on the table. There is no guess work here. You get a book that will make your body heat rise.  It also makes you wonder how much one person can take before they collapse.

     I didn't find issues. 

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this one contains it all. Passion, anger, love and questionable men. 

No comments:

Post a Comment