Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, December 15, 2014

Product Review: OZ Naturals Facial Cleanser with Vitamin C

     As you can tell I'm a fan of the OZ Naturals.  I can't use most cleansers because of my sensitive skin.  Oz Naturals asked me to try theirs and see how it worked.  I was hesitant because most cleansers break out my skin.  Some even cause hives.  I did try this one though and I'm in love.  My skin hasn't felt this good in years.
     I get so many compliments on how beautiful my skin looks.  It's all because of this cleanser.  Oz Naturals do what they say they will.  I am very pleased with this cleanser. I will say, to me at least, it didn't smell all that great, but the way my skin looks, it's worth it.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really gives me better looking skin. Get yours today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment