Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

His Mistletoe Bride by Vanessa Kelly

     Phoebe Linville was traveling from America to England to visit relatives.  She couldn't wait to meet them and find out more about England.  While she was sailing to England, Major Lucas Stanton inherited  his  earldom from Phoebe's grandfather.  Part of the earldom included marriage to Phoebe.  Lucas wasn't looking forward to any part of the situation, until he met Phoebe. Things don't go as planned and she is whisked to Mistletoe Manor.  Will the holidays bring Lucas and Phoebe closer? Everyone believes it will.

     I found this book perfect for getting the holiday spirit.  The characters are delightful and the book is extremely well plotted.  I fell in love with both characters right away. This book is an easy read and one you will enjoy immensely.  I couldn't put this book down.  I love Christmas and this book will stay with me.  I suggest you get your copy and get in the spirit.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it was such a lovely read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment