Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, November 4, 2013

A Potion To Die For by Heather Blake

     There's a witch hunt in Hitching Post, Alabama and Carly Hartwell is the witch they are after.  She always seems to be at the mercy of the townsfolk when Mr. Dunwoody makes one of his predictions.  Carly was use to the crowd, however she was not ready for the dead body she found.  Living in this small town, she of course knew the dead person.   Now to find out why the dead body was clutching one of her potion bottles.

     A bit of magic, lots of mystery, a smidgen of fun and some good ole fashioned southern charm are what make this book fantastic!  Colorful characters and a well written story pick you up and hang on to you until the end.  For me, this was like old home week in book form. *smile*  Ms Blake is one of the best mystery writers out there today.  I highly recommend this book. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because of it's attention-grabbing ability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment