Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, June 20, 2014

If You Were Me And Lived in .. Russia by Carole P Roman

     Grab your passport! It's time for a new adventure. This time we head to Russia.  The land of many ethnic groups and lots of cold weather.  We can even sample some local favorites and visit the sights.  

     This series of books are simply astounding!  Each one feels like a weekend trip. They are easy to  understand and educational too.  Children will enjoy learning how other children live in their part of the world.  I can't recommend these books enough. Get the whole series!

     I found only one issue..lol.. and it's my problem. I couldn't pronounce some of the Russian words. *smile*

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really is fantastic for children of all ages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment