Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, September 8, 2014

Busy Dizzy by Dr. Orly Katz

       A typical day at school, probably the first week or so, and Miss Young has problems.  Her students seem to be very quiet.  She even has one little girl who cries when her mother drops her off. Miss Young knows exactly what's happening though. It's the bizzy dizzies.  

     I LOVE THIS BOOK! Dr. Katz has developed a wonderful book for teachers and parents who have little ones just beginning school or preschool.  It's a way of explaining those little voices in their head, you know the ones, they say we're unhappy or scared, we're lonely or frightened?  You and your littles will love this book. I'm sure it will be one you read many, many times.  I enjoyed the fact it gave a name to those feelings. I know littles will have fun with it.  I recommend this to parents and teachers alike.  It's a terrific tool, use it!

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I wish I'd had it when my teens were young.  It's the perfect tool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment