Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Rogue Goddesses Book 2 by Gary R. Henry

     The year is 2030 A.D. and things have changed. Women have become more than just housewives or employees. These women will kick butt and take names. We also learn more about these powerful women. They are unique and spectacular at what they do.

     This book will have you smiling and laughing. I love that these women can take care of anything and everything. The writing is fantastic and the characters are women you'd love to know. The plot is tight and you'll enjoy every page. Mr. Henry gives us women we can admire with skills we wish we had. Time for you to get your  copy of this book. It's definitely a keeper for you personal library. Thank you Mr. Henry for a positive spin on women in the future.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I wish I could do the things these women do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment