Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, March 4, 2016

Call Me, Maybe by Ellie Cahill

     Clementine was not looking forward to the trip to California. The family made no secret they wanted her in the business. Clementine wasn't sure what she wanted to do.  The only reason she agreed to the trip was to keep her brother company. After some confusion at the airport, Clementine and Honor, her brother, boarded the plane. Once they were settled, Clementine discovers the confusion at the airport was the least of her worries.

     You will be harnessed to your chair once you begin this book. It's light, funny and romantic beyond measure. The story is very well plotted and written. The characters you can't help but fall for. This story builds slowly and steadily. I believe you will finish this book with a smile on your face.  I'd love to read more about this family and this couple. Call Me, Maybe will make your heart feel lighter and be something you'll talk about with friends.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this would be a marvelous start to a series.

No comments:

Post a Comment