Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I Am So Excited To Share This News...

1459554269 1459554269 goodreads misc

I am super excited because GoodReads just gave me some fantastic news.  I am one of the TOP 1% of reviewers. It's amazing to think my reviews are read by people around the world. I joined GoodReads in 2010 and have done 510 reviews. THANK YOU! 

5 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations! That is a real achievement. Thoroughly deserved. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations! That is a real achievement. Thoroughly deserved. Well done!

    ReplyDelete