Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Keep Calm and Ask On: A No-Nonsense Guide to Fulfilling Your Dreams by Michael Samuels

     People want simplicity in their life. If you are clear about your wants and why you want them, the universe will help you achieve your wants. 

     I did find issues. Although there is humor throughout the book, there aren't any clear cut steps to follow. This author found a remarkable way to tell people to follow the Bible. It's repetitive and unrealistic.  I can't recommend this one.

     I gave this one 1 cheer out of 5 because it isn't worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment