Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Talking Tales: Cricket's Guitar by Erica Graham

     Terri hears a very small voice and finds a cricket talking to her. The cricket is sad because he broke a string on his guitar and doesn't have a replacement. With Terri's help, the cricket searches for a new string. You'll never guess what actually works.

     Another teaching tool for parents. This time it's help with speech. Well written and geared toward children who struggle with sounds, this book is amazing. I found the story  to be creative and the characters fun and engaging. Your child will be using their imagination to help the cricket too. Perfect book for parent/child reading time together.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it needs to be in every home.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your fantastic review! I am thrilled that you enjoyed "Talking Tales: Cricket's Guitar" and greatly appreciate your time.

    Best wishes,
    Erica Graham

    ReplyDelete