Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Romancing Dr. Love (Sterling University #1) by Rebecca Heflin

     Samantha decides to leave the city for her research and sanity. She's doing research to prove love is just chemistry. The research requires a blood test to find your perfect mate. Samantha keeps busy with her research for reasons other than science.  At least she was staying busy before she met another professor at the university.

     Well written and characters who are remarkable, make this a fun read. The easy lead of this book will engulf you in a cloud of romance. This book is equal parts of love and humor. Romancing Dr Love will become one of your favorites. Perfect for a book club. Add this one to the TBR pile.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's the perfect love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment