Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, June 4, 2017

If You Were Me and Lived in....the Mayan Empire by Carole P. Roman

     We're on our way to the Mayan Empire. This trip is going to be amazing. The Yucatan Peninsula was the home of the Mayans. The Mayans were very advanced. They kept a record of their history. They lived simply and were very happy. Did you know at age fifteen you were considered an adult? The Mayans also made many contributions to the world.

     Well written and so fun to read. This series will give your child a look at the world. It engages their imagination and it gives you a chance to spend quality time with your children. You can't go wrong with a Carole P Roman book.

     I found no issues.

I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment