Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

The Memory Tree (Carson Chronicles, #2) by John A. Heldt

     It's June 21, 1889 and the Carson clan are still trying to find their parents. It hasn't been easy for the Carson children. Together they decide where to look and when. Each has their opinion to add to the mix. The only hope they have are the letters their parents left for them. The children's full attention is focused on finding their parents and returning to Arizona.

     John A. Heldt does it again! This master story teller will bring you  a book you can't help but love. The characters are well defined and three dimensional. Their personalities are different yet the same. The writing is outstanding.  I highly recommend  this author and this book. You'll never be disappointed. 

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this author has an amazing talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment