Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

A Huge Thank You to Mr. Jeff Bezos

A Huge Announcement!!!!

As you all know, I had my account wiped clean on Amazon.
I've tried every way I knew to fix the situation. 
Last night I read several articles about Amazon CEO
Jeff Bezos. In each of them he stated if  you have a problem
with Amazon,  email him directly.
I did just that. 

I was amazed when I opened my email just now. I received 
the following message:   


Amazon.com <review-abuse-appeals@amazon.com>
To:macladie25@yahoo.com
Jan 22 at 11:20 AM


Amazon
Your AccountAmazon.com
Message From Customer Service
Hello,

We have reviewed this situation and have restored your reviews to our site. It may take up to 24 hours for your reviews to reappear on the page. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best regards,
Amazon.com

With this fantastic news, I will begin posting on Amazon once again. I did try it to see if it worked and it does.

A Huge Thank You to Mr. Bezos!

Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment