Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, April 8, 2019

Thanks!

One And All......

I want to extend my sincere thanks to each and every one of you. Thank you for showing me what I knew deep inside.
I'm  not a friend. Just as I told Jeff Bezos. I am merely someone
to say a quick hello to while you give me your work to be reviewed. There isn't any danger of us being too friendly, as they thought.  

I hesitated to ask for help because I knew I would receive none. Just as none volunteered a donation for all the review posting I do on your behalf.  

Yes, you are right. This is my problem and just like all the others that have hit me in my life, I'll deal with them myself.  You see I forget from time to time that I'm not part of the human race. I forget that I'm less than dirt on your shoes until you need a review. A free review posted in 20 places.  I'm not likely to forget again. I will only answer emails about book reviews.

I know each of you will have a wonderful Easter. Maybe Sunrise services will mean something more this year.

I will still be reviewing. I have many books to catch up on. 

Again, thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment