Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, August 31, 2020

Wild Pitch by Frank Nunez

 

     It's time for Cooper Harbach to start college. All he can think about is baseball. He wants to be a pro baseball player. He just needs to work on his pitch. Also, there is a girl . She's different, but beautiful and intelligent. Cooper tries to win her over. Long before Cooper graduates from college, his life is turned upside down.

     This book really took me by surprise. The twists and turns are amazing. Well written and wonderful characters will keep you turning pages. Mr. Nunez did a fantastic job of slowly showing all sides of Cooper. You are gonna want this one in your TBR pile.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because of the twists I didn't see coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment