Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, January 28, 2021

You Can Prevent a Stroke by Joshua S. Yamamoto, Kristin E. Thomas

      As shocking as the title is, it's a new look at an old problem.  It really can be as simple as listening to your doctor and following instructions. If you can remember HART, you can prevent a stroke. What does it stand for? H- heart health, A- artery health, R- the rhythm of your heart and T- time to take a pill.  Aging is where the problems start.  How you handle aging makes a difference. Your doctor,  testing and exercising are how you can prevent a stroke.

     This book is easy to understand and very well written. With their knowledge and humor, the doctors make this a pleasant read.  It's a better way to share the information patients need. This book should be required reading for every human. It would save many more lives. Do add this to the TBR pile. You won't regret it.

     I didn't find any issues.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5  because it shares information in a better way than a lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment