Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, September 2, 2022

I Let You Fall by Sara Downing

      Eve was running late. She is headed home to change and then meet her boyfriend. They are to attend a formal affair at the art gallery where Nathan works. Sometimes though, things don't go quite as planned. Eve couldn't figure out why they didn't but she knew something was horribly wrong.

     Let me say right off this book reads slowly, however for this book it is a huge plus.  It definitely fits the situation. Written in parts, again, it works with this story. The premise is absolutely amazing. You won't be able to understand for certain just where the story is going next. This book is extremely well written with characters you will relate to and love. I don't think you've read a book this good on this subject before. I can't say enough good about it. Myself, I've already recommended it 20 times and reread it 5 times. I love this one. 

    The only issue I have is with the ending. On one hand it's genius. On the other it's lame. You'll see when you read it.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the ending. It just didn't tie in really well. It was too easy. Alright now, go get your copy.

  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09YYW65T5

No comments:

Post a Comment