Please look below for the checklist before you send your book.
Review Policy: I review all books. Indie and traditional Authors welcome. I have a huge list though so right now it's looking like several months wait. Sorry I got behind when I was sick. I don't need a summary or anything. Just an epub, mobi or pdf file. I do require a copy of the book for me to review. Please make sure the file sent to me has the name of your book on it. Numbers keep me searching for way too long. ** Because it's become an issue, if your ebook file doesn't have the name of the book and your name on it, I will not accept it.
I post my reviews on my blog of course, Twitter, Facebook, The BingBing, Good Reads, Pinterest, Barnes and Noble, Books a Million, Kensington Books, Book Bub, Live Journal, Linkedin, Kobo, Mills and Boon, Alignable, Powell's books, Alibris, Indigo, Thrift Books, MeWe, Library Thing, Mix, Bookfinity and Amazon. I will post or you can post any other place as long as you mention my blog and my name as the reviewer. I put in a lot of time on reviews and posting.
I keep my reviews short and sweet for two reasons. One, because I don't like to give spoilers and the longer it is, the more chance I will spill the beans. Two, many don't have time to read lengthy reviews. They just want to know was it good and if not why.
Book Submission For Review Checklist:
1. Did I read the Review/Policy page?
2. Does my file have the book title on it?
3. Does it have my name on it?
4. I did not include a blurb, as requested.
5. I included the date I need the review by.
6. I understand the reviewer is not required to review the book. 7. I understand things happen and the deadline might be mistakenly be missed.
8. I understand the reviewer works a first- come- first- serve- list unless there are deadline dates ahead of you.
9. Donations for my work are welcome. The amount is up to you. What you think my services are worth. They help with computer up keep.
Contact Me: You may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Just put "review request" in the subject. Kissablysweet1@ Twitter or www.facebook.com/mcadkins1, https://www.pinterest.com/kissably25/
Thanks for stopping by!