Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Review of: Devil's Kiss by Zoe Archer
*Historical*


James Sherbourne, Earl of Whitney was bored. His gaming left him empty and his fellow Hellraisers  were feeling the same way.  They were told by servants of a gypsy camp on the property of one of the Hellraisers, Bram, and decided to go investigate.  While there, Whit met a beautiful gypsy woman who took his breath away. He wanted her in every way.  
Things take an interesting turn when one of the gypsy men tells the Hellraisers about a ruin located on the property. Immediately the men decide to check it out.  They go deep into the ruin and unleash something that had been hidden for years.  Once the men left the gypsies, Zora, the beautiful gypsy woman, reads the cards. She finds that evil will take over the world. She knows she must get to the Hellraisers before it's to late. What is to come is a fight of epic proportions and one Zora must fight. 


This book is action packed and romantic beyond all measure.  It keeps you moving along at a steady pace and always rooting for the good guys.  I loved every second of this magnificent book.  Following Zora and Whit's trail was something I will do again and again.  I couldn't find anything wrong with this book. I will read it again.


I give this book 5 out of 5 books because it sizzled.



No comments:

Post a Comment